Download issues: If you have any problems downloading your audio let Alisa Goodwin Snell know at email@example.com.
Refund policy: There are no refunds on audios once they have been download; however, if you feel your audio doesn’t answer your questions, you can request a credit for a different audio.
Copyright policy: Please remember that the audio you purchased is copyrighted and it is a violation of copyright law to upload it to the Internet. Violators will be prosecuted.
Limited use: Please note, you purchase of any download is for your use ONLY. Sharing these audios in a classroom or group setting is in violation of the terms of your purchase and is restricted by copyright.
Disclaimer: This website, ItsYourTechnique.com, gives general principles derived from Alisa Goodwin Snell’s education, experience, training, and life observances for the purpose of helping the reader evaluate the suitability of personal relationships. The pages and articles on this website provide tools to help you evaluate a relationship but do not attempt to tell you what to do in any specific relationship. The interaction of different personalities in all human relationships is complex. While the principles discussed in these resources should be helpful to all, the decision to enter, stay in, or leave a relationship with the risks that follow are always your own decision and are based upon a consideration of your total circumstances.
Proceed forward at your own risk: ItsYourTechnique.com, the Dating-Coach program (which includes all books, DVD’s, audios, and services), and Alisa Goodwin Snell makes no promises that the advice given will result in your individual safety, confidence, success, or love and marriage. These resources can guide you in the things you need to know and do to increase your odds for greater safety, confidence, and success, but results will vary depending upon many different factors as well as your choices. Thus, proceed forward with the advice given in the Utah’s Dating-Coach programs at your own risk.
Eligibility requirements: There are eligibility requirements for participation in individual coaching. Click here to learn more.
Cost for services varies depending upon the needs, circumstances, and coaching package a client may choose. By proceeding forward with making a purchase or scheduling an appointment you are agreeing to abide by the Fee Agreement below.
- By proceeding forward with any purchases, appointments, or services you are stating that you are the guarantor of you bill and are fully responsible for all fees for services and legal expenses that may be incurred if you default on payment.
- Services should be pre-paid in advance of services provided. In the event that you do not pre-pay for Alisa Goodwin Snell’s services, you will be responsible for the billed amount at its full price. You will have two weeks to rectify your bill upon receiving it. In the event that you do not pay the amount in full by the due date, your participation in the dating coach program will be placed on hold.
- If efforts to collect unpaid balances have not been successful within a reasonable time period as determined by our office, your account will be turned over to either a collection agency or Small Claims Court. A balance is considered overdue if there has been no payment for thirty (30) days or if you balance is carried for longer than thirty (30) days. If payment becomes difficult, please consult our office staff.
- If you need to cancel, and in order to avoid being charged the full fee for service, please provide twenty-four hours notice prior to your scheduled appointment. Otherwise your account will be charged for the time you reserved.
- By proceeding forward you are stating that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms listed in the “Fee Agreement” as described herein; you understand, agree with, and give Alisa Goodwin Snell permission to release your billing information to a third party in the event that your account is in arrears; you agree to pay a delayed payment fee at a rate of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance and to pay any and all costs, including account balance, interest, attorney’s fees, Court cost and any other such cost that are incurred by the provider in the collection of delinquent accounts.
By choosing to proceed forward with any services, appointments, or purchases from Alisa Goodwin Snell you are stating that you are doing so under the conditions herein outlined; you understand, accept, and agree to all the terms above; you accept that you are proceeding forward at your own risk; and you agree to the terms of the Contractual Agreement, Fee Agreement, and Additional Information herein outlined.