The 17 Secrets to the Male and Female Psychology are outlined at the bottom of this page (after all the videos). These videos are well worth watching.
Alisa Goodwin Snell
The 17 secrets to the male and female psychology
- Men seek out relationships that make them feel trusted and respected.
- Men love through sacrifice.
- Men are largely logical about their relationships and commitment. Thus, they do not commit easily to things they have not invested in over a period of time.
- Men are driven to succeed, face challenges, compete, and conquer.
- Men like women who like themselves.
- Men love to be heroes.
- Men like being appreciated.
- Men like femininity.
- Men like women who have opinions and assert their needs.
- Men pursue women who are approachable and appear to be available.
- Good men want sex with a woman who feels good about having sex with them and will wait until marriage (if that’s what she needs).
- Men need to be needed.
- Men are repelled by criticism, nagging, and whining.
- A man experiences anxiety in every conversation a woman initiates until she tells him what she wants him to do.
- Men bond through doing activities and talking about things more than they do through talking about people, problems, feelings, or ideas.
- Men adore women who give them love, attention, and affection.
- Men are often willing to talk openly and honestly when they feel it will help them or another person.
- Women thrive when they feel safe and secure.
- Women love through sacrifice but need a man to communicate his needs if that sacrifice is to be helpful rather than hurtful or over-responsible.
- Women read into a man’s behavior, get excited, assume commitment, and then get hurt when he pulls away due to the added pressure.
- Women are critical of their bodies and fear competition from other women.
- Women are attracted to strength and confidence.
- Women are turned off by men who are too nice.
- Women often fall in love with friends.
- Women like to be pursued and to feel wanted.
- Women enjoy touch, kissing, and affection but feel vulnerable and prone to shame after sexual contact.
- Women want men who hold off sexually. It makes a woman feel respected and wanted rather than feeling like an object.
- Women want immediate relationships but trust and value slow-progressing relationships.
- Women long to feel adored.
- Women are repelled by moping, brooding, and the silent treatment.
- Women worry. They need to know they are not alone in dealing with the problems of the relationship.
- Women who don’t trust and respect their men fall out of love, especially if there is no communication.
- Women like gifts, surprises, reasonable spontaneity, and excitement. The extra effort makes them feel special.
- Women would rather have open and honest communication about misdeeds than to be protected from the truth.
4 ways to learn more
Alisa Goodwin Snell is a dating and relationship coach who spent 17 years as a marriage and family therapist. She’s written 7 books for singles, created numerous audios, videos, and articles, is a popular public speaker, and has been on over 100 TV and radio programs nationwide. Learn more.
- Get the Relationship Package (if you are already in a relationship) so you can lay a more solid foundation while also learning how to enhance your current relationship.
- Get Everything, because you are not currently in a relationship and need to learn how to lay a solid foundation and navigate all 5 stages of the dating process.