- Movies are OK if you’ve been dating awhile, but no movies on a first date since you can’t talk.
- Dinner is always nice, but I like other more active ideas like a picnic, or canoe ride, or going to a dog park if one of you has a dog: Hiking trails in Utah, Canoe rides in Utah, Dog parks in Utah
- Laughter is always good, so comedy or improv clubs or open mic night somewhere can be fun: Laughing Stock and Off-Broadway Theater
- I’m kind of a geek, so I always thought it would be cool to go on a date at a nearby observatory to do some star-gazing. Clark Planetarium, Star gazing in Utah
- Salt Lake and Park City art galleries have banned together to do gallery strolls on designated Friday nights every month. It’s an opportunity to grab a bite to eat and then walk around the city checking out different galleries. Everyone can appreciate good and bad art, it allows great conversation, and you can have as much fun with it as you want. Oh ya, and the best part, it’s free! In: Salt Lake, Park City
- Really almost anything where the guy has put a little bit of thought into it and where you can experience something together would be great.
Good luck. I hope it helps. Alisa
Category:Date ideas for men