Dating has a way of resurrecting hidden fears, which (if you aren’t careful) can contribute to creating the very thing you’re afraid of. Discovering the truth can set you free from these fears, change your patterns, and transform your relationships.
To help you identify these fears and truths, Alisa has provided more than just a one-hour audio on this topic. With this purchase you will get:
- an hour-long mp3 audio titled, Prevent Self-Fulfilling Prophecies: Discover the truth about your fears
- pages 18 to 26 from Chapter 2 of Single? (which is the main book in the It’s Not You—It’s Your Technique dating system)
- the My Fears handout
- the My Truths handout
- a letter with the content outline
A FREE 3-minute sample
In observance of Valentine’s Day, this audio is on
SALE NOW for just $7.95.
(regularly priced at $19.95)
Access to this audio is FREE for Lasting Love Academy Members.
Provided below is an outline and timeline for your audio.
- How God uses our fears and issues to make us stronger (minute 0:0)
- The fear and truth boxes (outline your fears) (minute 2:27)
- The truth about the fear of “being married to someone and my heart isn’t in it” (minute 7:58)
- What to do with your fears and truths (and how to create a “I choose to have faith and believe list”) (minute 10:54)
- The truth about the fear of “I can’t have what I want” (minute 12:35)
- The truth about the fear of “being deceived” (minute 14:20)
- The truth about the fear of “the person you marry dying” (minute 18:49)
- The truth about the fear that “I’m not the dating or marrying kind,” “settling,” “something is wrong with me,” “I’ll be in an empty relationship,” “If he dies, I’ll be alone” (minute 20:39)
- The truth about the fear that “I’m not going to have kids,” “The other person will change on me” (minute 24:20)
- The truth about the fear that “I’m not the dating/marrying kind” (cont.) (minute 28:43)
- The truth about the fear that “We are too alike,” “It can’t work” (minute 32:07)
- The truth about the fear of “being vulnerable again,” “it’s not enough,” “I’ll fail again,” “I can’t escape my past,” “He’s cheating” (minute 35:30)
- The truth about the fear of “I won’t be able to have kids” (cont.) and how to accept God’s plan when faced with the reality that your beautiful plan will not happen the way you want (but it will end beautifully nonetheless) (minute 43:41)
On sale—this week ONLY—for $7.95 (regular price $19.95)
Please be aware of our Audio Issues, Refund, and Copyright Policies.