People don’t plan to fail–they simply fail to plan. You can avoid settling (and as such feeling trapped in an empty marriage) or being lonely needlessly (because you keep dismissing people who would be ideal for you).
Discover how realistic your expectations are and become crystal clear on what you really need by creating your Top-Ten List. This one-hour audio and handout will help you avoid wasting your time and youth.
You can have greater confidence in who to walk away from while loving and appreciate more fully the people you chose to date.
A FREE 5-minute sample
In observance of Valentine’s Day, this audio is on
SALE NOW for just $7.50.
(regular price $14.95)
Access to this audio is FREE for Lasting Love Academy Members.
In this audio you will learn
- Creating your top ten list (minute 0:0)
- Box 1 is for the 1 – 5 qualities you need and that you know are non-negotiable (i.e. if they don’t have these traits you know you’re settling) (minute 1:39)
- Box 2 is for the 6 – 10 qualities you are willing to accept as a work in progress (i.e. they aren’t as solid in this area but are improving) (minute 2:16)
- Box 3 is issues that would NOT be deal breakers (i.e. their issues that you can let go of and give to God) (minute 3:56)
- Box 4 is for issues that would be deal breakers (i.e. you know you can not live with or accept these issues if they have them) (minute 5:34)
- An example of how to categorize what you need into solid categories (with solid descriptions) (minute 5:39)
- A test of your non-negotiables to see if they really are what you need or if something else is more important (minute 15:04)
- A reality check on how attractive you are and what it would take to date someone who is more attractive than you (minute 16:26)
- More reality checks: Where would you categorize physical and emotional traits? (minute 20:43)
- An example of how some traits (that don’t fit the top 10) can be easy reasons for someone to reject someone and how to get your dating back on track (minute 24:36)
- What are you willing to give to God in exchange for what you want Him to help you get (minute 28:03)
- More reality checks: Where would you categorize personality traits? (minute 30:31)
- How to choose your love and love your choice (minute 38:33)
- More reality checks: Where would you categorize their and your relationships with family and friends and having kids? (minute 40:01)
- The danger of not seeing their issues (minute 45:09)
- More reality checks: Where would you categorize their spirituality, health issues, activity level, sporting interests, etc.? (minute 47:28)
- How big is the box for the issues you could give to God (minute 1:01:08)
- How creating the Top-Ten List helps you know who to date (and who is on the A or B List) (minute 1:03:05)
- For those who can’t prioritize anything in the top ten or want to put everything in their deal breakers (minute 1:05:51)
- The best time and way to change your top ten list (minute 1:07:13)
- How this process adds to your ability to choose your love and love your choice (minute 1:08:16)
- The next step: look for and catch people who have these qualities and then comment on it to them (minute 1:11:17)
On sale—this week ONLY—for $7.50 (regular price $14.95)
Please be aware of our Audio Issues, Refund, and Copyright Policies.