I teach singles to not give the best of them (or share the most vulnerable parts of them) to those who don’t invest in them, but what exactly does that mean and how do you do it?
In this one-hour audio I walk a caller, Jason, through the concepts and techniques he needs to know and use when revealing his history with pornography.
This audio is not only for those with pornography issues. It is for those who have other issues as well since the processes and concepts I describe can be universally applied to all issues. That being said, those who have pornography issues (or fears) will definitely feel that this audio helps them know how to talk about (and analyze) the issue. And for those who are dating someone with a pornography issue, you won’t want to miss, Pornography: Understanding it versus fearing it.
Download the complete audio of When (and how) to Reveal Your Issues
In observance of Valentine’s Day, this audio is on
SALE NOW for just $7.95.
(regularly priced at $19.95)
Access to this audio is FREE for Lasting Love Academy Members.
In this one-hour audio you will learn:
- A description of the many issues that people may fear revealing (minute 0:0)
- The caller’s concern: revealing his pornography issue (minute 3:12)
- How to handle the first 6 weeks of dating (minute 5:27)
- How to be safe in the dating process while also not making too many rushed decisions that just prevent you from dating and building relationship skills (minute 7:13)
- The goal of the first six weeks of dating (minute 10:19)
- How to use these techniques when the person you’re dating hasn’t learned my dating techniques (minute 11:38)
- How this process is different when you date long distance (minute 13:04)
- Most relationships don’t last six weeks (and that is normal) so why share your most personal information (minute 15:59)
- Use techniques that respect your privacy while still building relationships (and why this is so important) (minute 17:40)
- Why a lot of pressure is a warning sign of someone who is abusive and manipulative (minute 19:46)
- A quick technique for when someone is revealing too much too soon (minute 20:43)
- How to respond when someone asks why you’re divorced (minute 22:12)
- Two common responses: expect everyone is a jerk or hag or paint someone in a completely positive light based on just a little experience (minute 22:51)
- How to respond when someone asks why you’re divorced (continued) (minute 24:58)
- The Rules before becoming exclusive (and how you start disclosing your issues) (minute 30:05)
- Use this technique when they have date someone with your issue in the past (minute 33:18)
- What defines a drug, alcohol, or pornography addiction (minute 34:11)
- Use this technique when they have date someone with your issue in the past (cont.) (minute 36:40)
- How you can know when someone is going to overcome their issue (rather than just continue it over and over again) (minute 39:02)
- What to say about a medical or mental health issue even in a first conversation while still looking confident and desirable (minute 45:38)
- The three things you need to do or you will still be rejected (minute 48:28)
- For the people that you date who don’t know these techniques, say and do this (minute 50:08)
- Becoming exclusive is a process not an immediate event (minute 53:32)
- Before becoming exclusive keep dating others so you feel confident about why you do become exclusive (minute 55:07)
Download When (and how) to Reveal Your Issues—this week only—for just $7.95.
Regularly priced at $19.95.
Please be aware of our Audio Issues, Refund, and Copyright Policies.