What is the truth? How prevalent is pornography? How does it effect relationships? What hope is there that someone who has had a pornography issue in the past can have a good and lasting relationship now or in the future (and will he relapse)?
Get answers to these questions and more in this one-hour audio with Alisa Goodwin Snell, Seth (from FightTheNewDrug.org) and Janet (a single woman who questions whether she has to accept that the men she dates will have a pornography history).
This audio is for men and the women who date them. Discover the truth that will help you and your partner overcome the many doubts and fears that surround pornography.
And for those of you who have pornography issues in your past, the audio on When to Reveal Your Issues will be very helpful.
In observance of Valentine’s Day, this audio is on
SALE NOW for just $7.95.
(regularly priced at $19.95)
Access to this audio is FREE for Lasting Love Academy Members.
In this one-hour audio you will learn:
- Both men and women are getting caught in pornography addictions (minute 0:0)
- “Is it reasonable to expect that I can find someone who doesn’t have a problem with pornography or do I need to readjust my expectations” (minute 2:02)
- How pornography effects an individual and the couple (minute 3:29)
- What happens when a women discovers a secret (minute 6:45)
- How pornography affects the individual in the dating process as well as their thinking and their empathy (minute 9:05)
- The chemistry behind pornography addiction (minute 13:27)
- The compulsive behavior cycle (minute 16:18)
- What percentage of men have a pornography problem (minute 18:02)
- What are the 3 most important things you need to be looking at relative to their pornography issues in the past (minute 19:0)
- The percentage of men who could be caught in an addiction (minute 20:17)
- When to ask about pornography (minute 21:25)
- How to ask about pornography without making it feel like you are interviewing the other person (minute 27:02)
- Couples who can fight this together and feel hope and confidence in each other (minute 32:01)
- What emotional intimacy depends on (minute 32:49)
- Lying is what hurts a woman the most (and how she can discern the truth) (minute 32:59)
- How to ask questions in a way that will ensure you get the truth (minute 34:05)
- He needs to know that these conversations are meaningful to you (minute 35:15)
- Some of the reasons why couples divorce over this issue (minute 35:39)
- What a woman would need to feel that she can respect him and his plan (minute 37:15)
- Where to draw the line on what you will accept (minute 40:17)
- What’s the hope that a woman can date someone without a pornography addiction (minute 44:25)
- Why relapses happen (what a man can do about it) (minute 49:18)
- How a woman can handle relapse in a way that supports him being honest (minute 52:33)
- There are many men out there who don’t have a pornography addiction (continued) (minute 54:19)
Download the complete audio for just $19.95.
Please be aware of our Audio Issues, Refund, and Copyright Policies.