If you are dating someone long-distance and want to know how to support the dating process while also ensuring that you are seeing the truth and not wasting your time, this one-hour audio covers everything from first contact through engagement.
You can build a relationship, protect your kids, and find the love you are looking for (even when you are long-distances from each other).
Click here if you aren’t currently dating long-distance and wonder if you should even consider it.
In observance of Valentine’s Day, this audio is on
SALE NOW for just $7.95.
(regular price $19.95)
Access to this audio is FREE for Lasting Love Academy Members.
In this one-hour audio you will learn:
- Long distance dating can work for 20% of the people who try it (minute 0:0)
- When doing internet dating, how soon to progress from emails to phone calls (minute 2:42)
- Why it’s important to including Skype as part of your on-line dating (minute 7:26)
- Having the skills for communication are critical to the success of long-distance dating (minute 12:17)
- How men build relationships differently than women (minute 12:59)
- Ways to talk about things and activities so the conversation works for the male way of bonding (minute 17:26)
- A general guide for building relationships that work for both men and women (minute 18:17)
- When to start planning a face-to-face meeting and why it’s important to not be exclusive yet (minute 21:08)
- Why time is so important to discovering the truth (and how much time is needed when you’re in a long-distance relationship) (minute 23:06)
- How to talk about the other people you are dating (or what not to say) (minute 23:51)
- What to say when you really aren’t dating anyone (minute 26:03)
- A technique for preventing the other person from feeling like you’re always talking about other dates (minute 26:29)
- How to manage your emotions when you don’t have a commitment or exclusivity (or when they get too into you) (minute 27:34)
- How to manage your first face-to-face meeting (minute 30:36)
- How to manage travel, sleeping arrangements, avoiding sexual contact, and why it’s a good idea to go to their or your town (minute 35:56)
- How long to stay for the first visit (minute 37:43)
- How long to stay for your second visit (minute 38:45)
- How to respond after one or both of you feel more distant after the first visit (minute 39:02)
- How to handle physical affection or kissing (minute 41:14)
- How frequently additional visits should be scheduled and how to move forward with being exclusive (minute 44:57)
- How to be more methodical so as to ensure that you are really seeing them as they are (minute 47:21)
- When to get friends and family involved (and not the kids) to help you recognize the warning signs of the abusive and manipulative) (minute 52:22)
- How long to wait until marriage (minute 58:11)
- When to get the kids involved (minute 1:00:38)
- What you need to consider before getting engaged (minute 1:02:00)
- How to factor in the difference between someone close to home versus long distance (minute 1:04:21)
Download Dating long-distance? What to do (and not do) for just $19.95.
Please be aware of our Audio Issues, Refund, and Copyright Policies.