In this one-hour audio Alisa walks a caller through everything she needs to know to date in a way that will protect her kids will also building a healthy dating pattern and relationship.
To listen, click the audio link below.
Download Dating with Kids
In observance of Valentine’s Day, this audio is on
SALE NOW for just $7.95.
(regularly priced at $19.95)
Access to this audio is FREE for Lasting Love Academy Members.
Provided below is a description of the content in the audio.
- Introduction (minute 0:0)
- How to create a relationship history and discover your part in your past (minute 2:49)
- How you can increase your odds for avoiding big problems (minute 4:16)
- Discover your personal warning signs that you’re getting back into your pattern (minute 7:04)
- Discover the #1 thing that will protect you from abusive people or from loving someone who can’t love you back (minute 9:02)
- What your role or part needs to be in the dating process (minute 13:47)
- What you need to do when you are around singles or at singles’ events (minute 14:12)
- How often to attend singles’ events (minute 19:13)
- More places to meet singles and practice (minute 20:02)
- How to start a conversation (minute 21:52)
- Discover the best opportunities for meeting singles (minute 23:24)
- What a woman needs to do to look approachable so more men will pursue her (minute 24:33)
- What men and women need to have faith in (minute 25:24)
- How to protect your kids by weeding out those people who lack empathy, self-control, and personal responsibility (minute 26:18)
- Discover the essential on-line boundaries you need to protect yourself and your kids (minute 28:07)
- Discover what your date’s behavior says about their priorities and character (minute 31:05)
- How to gain and recognize the spirit of discernment (minute 31:47)
- Discover this “surprising” warning sign (minute 33:36)
- How to set a boundary that the other person will understand and support (minute 35:53)
- How much to date each week (depending on if they are on your A or B List) (minute 38:54)
- Discover the hidden benefits (for your kids) of taking good care of yourself (minute 45:12)
- How to time and pace your dates as the weeks progress (minute 47:29)
- Why men should date more than one woman at a time (minute 51:24)
- How and when to start involving your kids with the person you’re dating (minute 53:13)
- How much contact to have with the kids before becoming exclusive (54:50)
- How much contact to have with the kids once you’re engaged (minute 55:39)
- How much contact to have with the kids after becoming exclusive (minute 56:24)
- Discover the #1 cause of divorce in second marriages (minute 57:14)
- How to know when you are ready to move forward with engagement (minute 57:51)
- How long it can take to blend families after marriage (minute 58:30)
- How you and your date should respond when your kids aren’t happy about you dating (minute 59:17)
- How kids under 12 years of age feel about step parents (minute 1:02:01)
- What your 1st priorities should be before marriage and how to ensure a healthy transition after marriage (minute 1:03:20)
- How frequently you should get the two families together (minute 1:05:17)
Download Dating with Kids for just $19.95.